Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – January 29, 2015
- A Travel Week Plant Quiz
- Photo of the Week – January 23, 2015
- Ruminations on Tree Planting and Prairie Conservation
- Photo of the Week – January 15, 2015
- DON’T PANIC! It’s just a crane fly.
- A Hole New Mystery to Consider
- Photo of the Week – January 8, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Jasmine and Tractors
- Photo of the Week – December 31, 2014
- Photo of the Week – December 26, 2014
- Survival of the Fittest?
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
Tag Archives: autumn color
A Moment in Time I actually saw this seed detach from a milkweed pod and float away on a breath of wind. I tracked its flight until it got stuck – ever so slightly – on the seed head of a nearby … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest things make the best photos. The below photo was taken right outside my back door, and is just two fallen sycamore leaves overlapping each other. When photographing leaf patterns, I often have a hard time finding a composition that captures what … Continue reading