Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
- Photo of the Week – September 18, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship – When is a Gopher not a Gopher?
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Mummy Wasp!
- Photo of the Week – September 10, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Up and Down the River
- Photo of the Week – September 3, 2015
- Antlion Timelapse
- Photo of the Week – August 27, 2015
- Saving Pollinators One Thistle at a Time
- The Gluttonous Crab Spider
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2015
- Killer Thistles
- Photo of the Week – August 13, 2015
- August 21 Field Day – Agenda
Tag Archives: autumn color
A Moment in Time I actually saw this seed detach from a milkweed pod and float away on a breath of wind. I tracked its flight until it got stuck – ever so slightly – on the seed head of a nearby … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest things make the best photos. The below photo was taken right outside my back door, and is just two fallen sycamore leaves overlapping each other. When photographing leaf patterns, I often have a hard time finding a composition that captures what … Continue reading