Search this Blog
- The Answer to Yesterday’s Plant Quiz
- What’s This Flower?
- New Date! – Next Platte River Prairies Field Day is August 27, 2014
- Photo of the Week – July 24, 2014
- Prairie Ecologist Spam
- Watching Wetland Water Levels – Timelapse Photography
- Photo of the Week – July 17, 2014
- Longhorns on the Prairie
- Introducing the New Hubbard Fellows!
- Photo of the Week – July 10, 2014
- 2014 Patch-Burn Grazing Meeting – Platte River Prairies, Nebraska
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Eliza’s (Sort of) Farewell
- Photo of the Week – July 3, 2014
- Oddballs or Innovators?
- Photo of the Week – June 27, 2014
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- Photo Of The Week – June 20, 2014
- Wetland Timelapse – Herons, Eagles, and Vultures
- Realistic Motion Photography (Of Cute Fuzzy Mice)
- Photo of the Week – June 12, 2014
Tag Archives: autumn color
A Moment in Time I actually saw this seed detach from a milkweed pod and float away on a breath of wind. I tracked its flight until it got stuck – ever so slightly – on the seed head of a nearby … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest things make the best photos. The below photo was taken right outside my back door, and is just two fallen sycamore leaves overlapping each other. When photographing leaf patterns, I often have a hard time finding a composition that captures what … Continue reading