Search this Blog
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Ruminations While Disking
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Vanishing Sparrow
- The Much Maligned Coyote
- Photo of the Week – November 12, 2015
- From Plant ID to Small Engine Repair – The Complex Life of a Land Steward
- Photo of the Week – November 5, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Mother Owl
- Photo of the Week – October 29, 2015
- Using the Light When the Light is Right
- Photo of the Week – October 22, 2015
- Snake Season!
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in Three Minutes
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in 30 Seconds
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
Tag Archives: beauty
I frequently give presentations on prairies to various groups of people. With some audiences, I discuss fairly technical strategies for prairie restoration or management. Often, however, my primary goal is to introduce my audience to the idea that prairies are … Continue reading
As 2012 draws to a close, it seems every photo-related website and blog is putting together a “best of” series of photos from the year. So, why not – I’ll join in. It’s not a bad way to review the … Continue reading