Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
- Photo of the Week – November 28, 2014
- Thank You
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Amazing Burying Beetle
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2014
- Making Smart Assumptions about Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – November 14, 2014
- What’s This Flower? (Advanced Edition) November 11, 2014
- What’s This Flower? November 11, 2014
- Photo of the Week – November 7, 2014
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Grasshopper Mice
- Photo of the Week – October 30, 2014
- LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCES MAJOR SHIFTS IN APPEARANCE OVER SHORT TIME SPAN
Tag Archives: cold weather
Today was a cold blustery day, on the heels of some severe weekend storms. I went down to check on our prairie (five inches of rain, strong winds, and a tornado a few miles away) and was glad to see … Continue reading
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading