Search this Blog
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
- Photo of the Week – November 28, 2014
- Thank You
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Amazing Burying Beetle
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2014
- Making Smart Assumptions about Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – November 14, 2014
- What’s This Flower? (Advanced Edition) November 11, 2014
- What’s This Flower? November 11, 2014
- Photo of the Week – November 7, 2014
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Grasshopper Mice
- Photo of the Week – October 30, 2014
- LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCES MAJOR SHIFTS IN APPEARANCE OVER SHORT TIME SPAN
- Photo of the Week – October 23, 2014
Tag Archives: composition signature
This is a follow-up to last week’s post on using prairie restoration to enlarge and reconnect remnant prairies. In this week’s post, I present a case study of a remnant sand prairie and an adjacent prairie restoration, and give thoughts … Continue reading