Search this Blog
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
- Photo of the Week – September 18, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship – When is a Gopher not a Gopher?
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Mummy Wasp!
- Photo of the Week – September 10, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Up and Down the River
- Photo of the Week – September 3, 2015
- Antlion Timelapse
- Photo of the Week – August 27, 2015
- Saving Pollinators One Thistle at a Time
- The Gluttonous Crab Spider
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2015
- Killer Thistles
- Photo of the Week – August 13, 2015
- August 21 Field Day – Agenda
- Double flowered sunflowers
Tag Archives: drying seed
This is the time of year when I get the most satisfaction from harvesting prairie seeds. Early in the year, seed harvest consists largely of hunting around for little plants hidden here and there in the prairie, and bending low to pluck their seeds. It’s an … Continue reading →