Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – January 29, 2015
- A Travel Week Plant Quiz
- Photo of the Week – January 23, 2015
- Ruminations on Tree Planting and Prairie Conservation
- Photo of the Week – January 15, 2015
- DON’T PANIC! It’s just a crane fly.
- A Hole New Mystery to Consider
- Photo of the Week – January 8, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Jasmine and Tractors
- Photo of the Week – December 31, 2014
- Photo of the Week – December 26, 2014
- Survival of the Fittest?
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
Tag Archives: experience
Regular readers of this blog are familiar with The Nature Conservancy’s Hubbard Fellowship program. Our two current Fellows, Eliza and Anne, have been frequent contributors to this blog over the last 6 months. While they’ll be here in Nebraska for another half year, it’s … Continue reading
A guest post by Eliza Perry, one of our Hubbard Fellows. All photos are by Eliza. Last week, most of the Platte River Prairies cohort hopped in a van together and drove to South Dakota for the annual Patch-Burn Grazing … Continue reading
Attention recent college graduates from Natural Resources and Conservation programs… I am excited to announce the new Claire M. Hubbard Young Leaders in Conservation Fellowship Program. The program will fund two Fellowship positions with The Nature Conservancy of Nebraska. Fellows will be based here … Continue reading