Search this Blog
- Prairie Blizzard Survival
- Photo of the Week – February 5, 2016
- Plant a Prairie February 13!
- Boys and Sticks
- Hubbard Fellowship – How would you like to help?
- Photo of the Week – January 27, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Myth of the White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Photo of the Week – January 22, 2016
- Prairie Word of the Day – Habitat Heterogeneity
- Photo of the Week – January 15, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – LeConte’s Bonanza
- An Aquatic Stick Insect
- Photo of the Week – January 7, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog: Ant Swarm (and Lunch)
- My Long Irrational Nightmare is Over. Sort of. Nevermind.
- Photo of the Week – December 31, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – What Does the Fox Eat?
- Favorite Photos of 2015
- Photo of the Week – December 17, 2015
- Prairie Word of the Day – Disturbance
Tag Archives: fellowship
We are now accepting applications to join our 2016-2017 class of Hubbard Fellows. Please share this with anyone who might be interested. I’m biased, but I think it’s the best opportunity in the world for a recent college graduate looking … Continue reading
This post is written by Jasmine Cutter, one of our Hubbard Fellows. She has been studying the way small mammals use our restored and remnant prairies. Remember when I said I was going to highlight some more of our small … Continue reading
We are now accepting applications to join our 2015-2016 class of Hubbard Fellows. Please share this with anyone who might be interested. The Claire M. Hubbard Fellowship Program bridges the gap between school and career by providing Fellows with a broad set of … Continue reading
This post is written by Dillon Blankenship, one of our Hubbard Fellows. Becoming a Prairie Doctor (or Living in a World of Wounds) Last weekend I drove back to Arkansas to attend a wedding. It is a sizable drive (approximately … Continue reading
We have entered the second year of our Hubbard Fellowship program. Eliza Perry and Anne Stine completed their Fellowships earlier this season, and we brought in two new Fellows, Jasmine and Dillon, on June 2nd. They have seen and learned … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog are familiar with The Nature Conservancy’s Hubbard Fellowship program. Our two current Fellows, Eliza and Anne, have been frequent contributors to this blog over the last 6 months. While they’ll be here in Nebraska for another half year, it’s … Continue reading
Guest Post by Eliza Perry, one of our Hubbard Fellows. All photos are by Eliza. Anne and I have been spending a lot of time with bison over the last four weeks, something neither of us ever thought we’d do. … Continue reading
Guest Post by Eliza Perry, one of our 2013-14 Hubbard Fellows (all photos are by Eliza Perry). The past month has been wild. Instead of writing up a succinct summary, I decided to share a few of my favorite photos I’ve … Continue reading
Attention recent college graduates from Natural Resources and Conservation programs… I am excited to announce the new Claire M. Hubbard Young Leaders in Conservation Fellowship Program. The program will fund two Fellowship positions with The Nature Conservancy of Nebraska. Fellows will be based here … Continue reading