Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
- Photo of the Week – September 18, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship – When is a Gopher not a Gopher?
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Mummy Wasp!
- Photo of the Week – September 10, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Up and Down the River
- Photo of the Week – September 3, 2015
- Antlion Timelapse
- Photo of the Week – August 27, 2015
- Saving Pollinators One Thistle at a Time
- The Gluttonous Crab Spider
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2015
- Killer Thistles
- Photo of the Week – August 13, 2015
- August 21 Field Day – Agenda
Tag Archives: fellowship
This post is written by Jasmine Cutter, one of our Hubbard Fellows. She has been studying the way small mammals use our restored and remnant prairies. Remember when I said I was going to highlight some more of our small … Continue reading
We are now accepting applications to join our 2015-2016 class of Hubbard Fellows. Please share this with anyone who might be interested. The Claire M. Hubbard Fellowship Program bridges the gap between school and career by providing Fellows with a broad set of … Continue reading
This post is written by Dillon Blankenship, one of our Hubbard Fellows. Becoming a Prairie Doctor (or Living in a World of Wounds) Last weekend I drove back to Arkansas to attend a wedding. It is a sizable drive (approximately … Continue reading
We have entered the second year of our Hubbard Fellowship program. Eliza Perry and Anne Stine completed their Fellowships earlier this season, and we brought in two new Fellows, Jasmine and Dillon, on June 2nd. They have seen and learned … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog are familiar with The Nature Conservancy’s Hubbard Fellowship program. Our two current Fellows, Eliza and Anne, have been frequent contributors to this blog over the last 6 months. While they’ll be here in Nebraska for another half year, it’s … Continue reading
Guest Post by Eliza Perry, one of our Hubbard Fellows. All photos are by Eliza. Anne and I have been spending a lot of time with bison over the last four weeks, something neither of us ever thought we’d do. … Continue reading
Guest Post by Eliza Perry, one of our 2013-14 Hubbard Fellows (all photos are by Eliza Perry). The past month has been wild. Instead of writing up a succinct summary, I decided to share a few of my favorite photos I’ve … Continue reading
Attention recent college graduates from Natural Resources and Conservation programs… I am excited to announce the new Claire M. Hubbard Young Leaders in Conservation Fellowship Program. The program will fund two Fellowship positions with The Nature Conservancy of Nebraska. Fellows will be based here … Continue reading