Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2014
- A Special Volunteer
- Photo of the Week – August 15, 2014
- Next Field Day – August 27, 2014
- In Celebration of Black-Eyed Susans
- Photo of the Week – August 8, 2014
- How Do You Evaluate Your Prairie?
- Emergence of Life in a Wetland
- Photo of the Week – August 1, 2014
- The Answer to Yesterday’s Plant Quiz
- What’s This Flower?
- New Date! – Next Platte River Prairies Field Day is August 27, 2014
- Photo of the Week – July 24, 2014
- Prairie Ecologist Spam
- Watching Wetland Water Levels – Timelapse Photography
- Photo of the Week – July 17, 2014
- Longhorns on the Prairie
- Introducing the New Hubbard Fellows!
- Photo of the Week – July 10, 2014
- 2014 Patch-Burn Grazing Meeting – Platte River Prairies, Nebraska
Tag Archives: milkweed seeds
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading