Search this Blog
- The Answer to Yesterday’s Plant Quiz
- What’s This Flower?
- New Date! – Next Platte River Prairies Field Day is August 27, 2014
- Photo of the Week – July 24, 2014
- Prairie Ecologist Spam
- Watching Wetland Water Levels – Timelapse Photography
- Photo of the Week – July 17, 2014
- Longhorns on the Prairie
- Introducing the New Hubbard Fellows!
- Photo of the Week – July 10, 2014
- 2014 Patch-Burn Grazing Meeting – Platte River Prairies, Nebraska
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Eliza’s (Sort of) Farewell
- Photo of the Week – July 3, 2014
- Oddballs or Innovators?
- Photo of the Week – June 27, 2014
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- Photo Of The Week – June 20, 2014
- Wetland Timelapse – Herons, Eagles, and Vultures
- Realistic Motion Photography (Of Cute Fuzzy Mice)
- Photo of the Week – June 12, 2014
Tag Archives: milkweed seeds
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading