Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
- Photo of the Week – November 28, 2014
- Thank You
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Amazing Burying Beetle
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2014
- Making Smart Assumptions about Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – November 14, 2014
- What’s This Flower? (Advanced Edition) November 11, 2014
- What’s This Flower? November 11, 2014
- Photo of the Week – November 7, 2014
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Grasshopper Mice
- Photo of the Week – October 30, 2014
- LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCES MAJOR SHIFTS IN APPEARANCE OVER SHORT TIME SPAN
Tag Archives: outdoor photo
Every visit to a prairie is different – partially because the prairie is always changing, and partially because I focus on different aspects or species each time. This week, I was near Griffith Prairie (owned and managed by my friends … Continue reading
On Wednesday, our staff was out enjoying some beautiful fall weather and harvesting the last of our prairie seeds for the season. Walking along a gravel lane, we found a small snake basking in the sun. I didn’t recognize it, … Continue reading