Search this Blog
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Ruminations While Disking
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Vanishing Sparrow
- The Much Maligned Coyote
- Photo of the Week – November 12, 2015
- From Plant ID to Small Engine Repair – The Complex Life of a Land Steward
- Photo of the Week – November 5, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Mother Owl
- Photo of the Week – October 29, 2015
- Using the Light When the Light is Right
- Photo of the Week – October 22, 2015
- Snake Season!
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in Three Minutes
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in 30 Seconds
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
Tag Archives: photo blog
Here’s a sign that I’ve been spending too much time in meetings, and not enough time working on science projects. Apparently, I’m getting a little desperate for some data to analyze… The other night, I found myself idly wondering how … Continue reading
We got our first real snow of the season last week. Early Friday morning, I braved the icy roads and made it to our Platte River Prairies in time for a sunrise walk. It was a beautiful morning. The temperature … Continue reading