Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Vanishing Sparrow
- The Much Maligned Coyote
- Photo of the Week – November 12, 2015
- From Plant ID to Small Engine Repair – The Complex Life of a Land Steward
- Photo of the Week – November 5, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Mother Owl
- Photo of the Week – October 29, 2015
- Using the Light When the Light is Right
- Photo of the Week – October 22, 2015
- Snake Season!
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in Three Minutes
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in 30 Seconds
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
- Photo of the Week – September 18, 2015
Tag Archives: ponderosa pine
As I was looking at some of my recent photos from our Niobrara Valley Preserve, I realized that I have a series of photos from approximately the same vantage point that illustrates the site’s recovery from the major wildfire back … Continue reading
Most of you are familiar with the wildfire that affected our Niobrara Valley Preserve this summer. Well, we’re still trying to regain our footing after that event. A great deal of time and money has already been spent on rebuilding … Continue reading