Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2014
- A Special Volunteer
- Photo of the Week – August 15, 2014
- Next Field Day – August 27, 2014
- In Celebration of Black-Eyed Susans
- Photo of the Week – August 8, 2014
- How Do You Evaluate Your Prairie?
- Emergence of Life in a Wetland
- Photo of the Week – August 1, 2014
- The Answer to Yesterday’s Plant Quiz
- What’s This Flower?
- New Date! – Next Platte River Prairies Field Day is August 27, 2014
- Photo of the Week – July 24, 2014
- Prairie Ecologist Spam
- Watching Wetland Water Levels – Timelapse Photography
- Photo of the Week – July 17, 2014
- Longhorns on the Prairie
- Introducing the New Hubbard Fellows!
- Photo of the Week – July 10, 2014
- 2014 Patch-Burn Grazing Meeting – Platte River Prairies, Nebraska
Tag Archives: research questions
I’m a professional prairie ecologist. I write a blog and have published a book on prairie ecology and management, along with lots of magazine articles. Because of that, I’m often called a prairie expert. Being called a prairie expert makes … Continue reading
Most of you are familiar with the wildfire that affected our Niobrara Valley Preserve this summer. Well, we’re still trying to regain our footing after that event. A great deal of time and money has already been spent on rebuilding … Continue reading