Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
- Photo of the Week – November 28, 2014
- Thank You
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Amazing Burying Beetle
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2014
- Making Smart Assumptions about Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – November 14, 2014
- What’s This Flower? (Advanced Edition) November 11, 2014
- What’s This Flower? November 11, 2014
- Photo of the Week – November 7, 2014
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Grasshopper Mice
- Photo of the Week – October 30, 2014
- LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCES MAJOR SHIFTS IN APPEARANCE OVER SHORT TIME SPAN
Tag Archives: seed piles
This is the time of year when I get the most satisfaction from harvesting prairie seeds. Early in the year, seed harvest consists largely of hunting around for little plants hidden here and there in the prairie, and bending low to pluck their seeds. It’s an … Continue reading →