Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – January 29, 2015
- A Travel Week Plant Quiz
- Photo of the Week – January 23, 2015
- Ruminations on Tree Planting and Prairie Conservation
- Photo of the Week – January 15, 2015
- DON’T PANIC! It’s just a crane fly.
- A Hole New Mystery to Consider
- Photo of the Week – January 8, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Jasmine and Tractors
- Photo of the Week – December 31, 2014
- Photo of the Week – December 26, 2014
- Survival of the Fittest?
- Photo of the Week – December 19, 2014
- Favorite Photos From 2014
- Contrasting Approaches to Prairie Management: Leopold, Land Health and Cabbages.
- Photo of the Week – December 11, 2014
- What I Look For When I Walk Through My Prairies
- Photo of the Week – December 4, 2014
- 2015-2016 Hubbard Fellowship – Apply Now!
- Wanna Know What Really Makes A Sunflower Lose its Head?
Tag Archives: seed pods
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading
This has not been a great winter for snow photography. Mild temperatures have made it nice for many outdoor activities (excluding ice skating, sledding, skiing, etc.) and for overwintering sandhill cranes, but there hasn’t been any snow on the ground … Continue reading