Search this Blog
- Prairie Blizzard Survival
- Photo of the Week – February 5, 2016
- Plant a Prairie February 13!
- Boys and Sticks
- Hubbard Fellowship – How would you like to help?
- Photo of the Week – January 27, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Myth of the White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Photo of the Week – January 22, 2016
- Prairie Word of the Day – Habitat Heterogeneity
- Photo of the Week – January 15, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – LeConte’s Bonanza
- An Aquatic Stick Insect
- Photo of the Week – January 7, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog: Ant Swarm (and Lunch)
- My Long Irrational Nightmare is Over. Sort of. Nevermind.
- Photo of the Week – December 31, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – What Does the Fox Eat?
- Favorite Photos of 2015
- Photo of the Week – December 17, 2015
- Prairie Word of the Day – Disturbance
Tag Archives: seed pods
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading
This has not been a great winter for snow photography. Mild temperatures have made it nice for many outdoor activities (excluding ice skating, sledding, skiing, etc.) and for overwintering sandhill cranes, but there hasn’t been any snow on the ground … Continue reading