Search this Blog
- What’s This Flower?
- New Date! – Next Platte River Prairies Field Day is August 27, 2014
- Photo of the Week – July 24, 2014
- Prairie Ecologist Spam
- Watching Wetland Water Levels – Timelapse Photography
- Photo of the Week – July 17, 2014
- Longhorns on the Prairie
- Introducing the New Hubbard Fellows!
- Photo of the Week – July 10, 2014
- 2014 Patch-Burn Grazing Meeting – Platte River Prairies, Nebraska
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Eliza’s (Sort of) Farewell
- Photo of the Week – July 3, 2014
- Oddballs or Innovators?
- Photo of the Week – June 27, 2014
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- Photo Of The Week – June 20, 2014
- Wetland Timelapse – Herons, Eagles, and Vultures
- Realistic Motion Photography (Of Cute Fuzzy Mice)
- Photo of the Week – June 12, 2014
- Conservation Grazing in Iowa
Tag Archives: seed pods
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading
This has not been a great winter for snow photography. Mild temperatures have made it nice for many outdoor activities (excluding ice skating, sledding, skiing, etc.) and for overwintering sandhill cranes, but there hasn’t been any snow on the ground … Continue reading