Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
- Photo of the Week – September 18, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship – When is a Gopher not a Gopher?
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Mummy Wasp!
- Photo of the Week – September 10, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Up and Down the River
- Photo of the Week – September 3, 2015
- Antlion Timelapse
- Photo of the Week – August 27, 2015
- Saving Pollinators One Thistle at a Time
- The Gluttonous Crab Spider
- Photo of the Week – August 21, 2015
- Killer Thistles
- Photo of the Week – August 13, 2015
- August 21 Field Day – Agenda
Tag Archives: what do grasshoppers eat
The plains lubber (Brachystola magna) is Nebraska’s largest grasshopper. At about 2 1/4 inches long, and brightly colored, it’s hard to mistake for other species. In fact, of the 108 grasshopper species in Nebraska, the plains lubber is the only one … Continue reading