I was reminded of this photo while thinking ahead to this weekend. A few years ago, I found these pheasant tracks after spending a morning in one of our crane viewing blind along the bank of the Platte River. This weekend, I get to spend three evenings in that same blind – sharing a world-class birding experience with members of The Nature Conservancy. Not a bad weekend, really.
Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – July 20, 2017
- Prairie Noise
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2017
- Spider Watching
- Photo of the Week – July 6, 2017
- Swarms, Squadrons, and Skies
- Photo of the Week – June 29, 2017
- It’s a WHAT??
- Photo of the Week – June 23, 2017
- Register for the 2017 Grassland Restoration Network Now!
- Exotic Beauty
- Photo of the Week – June 15, 2017
- Events and Announcements
- Child Care Can Be a Burden
- Photo of the Week – June 8, 2017
- Surprising Little Gems
- Photo of the Week – June 2, 2017
- Vacation at Toadstool Geologic Park
- Photo of the Week – May 26, 2017
- Plant Game! (May 23, 2017)