Search this Blog
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Ruminations While Disking
- Photo of the Week – November 20, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Vanishing Sparrow
- The Much Maligned Coyote
- Photo of the Week – November 12, 2015
- From Plant ID to Small Engine Repair – The Complex Life of a Land Steward
- Photo of the Week – November 5, 2015
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Mother Owl
- Photo of the Week – October 29, 2015
- Using the Light When the Light is Right
- Photo of the Week – October 22, 2015
- Snake Season!
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in Three Minutes
- The Beauty and Complexity of Prairie in 30 Seconds
- Photo of the Week – October 8, 2015
- How big do prairies need to be?
- Photo of the Week – October 1, 2015
- Follow Up: Windmill and Bales Photo
- Photo of the Week – September 24, 2015
- How did everything work this year?
Tag Archives: michael farrell
A couple weeks ago, I posted about the documentary based on Michael Forsberg’s book on The Great Plains. It premiered on Nebraska Public Television stations last week, and it was even better than I’d expected. Hopefully, most of you who … Continue reading
If you live in Nebraska, you’re in for a treat next week. You’ll have three opportunities to watch the premiere of The Great Plains, the television documentary of conservation photographer Michael Forsberg and the process of making his most recent book. … Continue reading