Spring is almost here. I spotted my first butterfly this week (too far away to identify it) and there are a few other insects starting to move around as well. Not much flowering in the prairies yet, though plants are starting to green up, especially where we’ve burned. While I wait for the new season to fully kick into gear, I’m falling back to a popular (to me) theme of “Random Photos from Last Year” to fill the gap. Enjoy.
Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – September 21, 2018
- Choosing Your Destination Before You Choose Your Mode of Transport
- Photo of the Week – September 13, 2018
- Something Blue
- Please Take Alex’s Survey!
- Photo of the Week – September 6
- Counting Gayfeather Stems Out Of Scientific Curiosity – Year 2
- Photo of the Week – August 31, 2018
- Admirable, Abundant, and Adaptable, But Not Aggressive
- Photo of the Week – August 24, 2018
- Japanese Beetles in Prairies – How Much Should We Worry?
- Photo of the Week – August 16, 2018
- Square Meter of Prairie Project – July 2018
- Photo of the Week – August 10, 2018
- Apply Now for the Hubbard Fellowship!
- A Tough Plant, Not A Weed
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Alex’s Work Pants
- Photo of the Week – August 3, 2018
- A Day of Bush Katydids
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Olivia Finds a Fancy Moth