When I was up at the Niobrara Valley Preserve last week, I flew our drone a few times when the light was nice. It’s really hard to show the scale of this landscape by taking photos from the ground, and I’m having a great time experimenting with aerial photography in order to better illustrate that scale. Here are a few images from last week, taken right around the headquarters of NVP. I’m also amassing still and video footage of bison, but I’ll share some of that at another time.
Search this Blog
- Square Meter of Prairie Project – July 2018
- Photo of the Week – August 10, 2018
- Apply Now for the Hubbard Fellowship!
- A Tough Plant, Not A Weed
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Alex’s Work Pants
- Photo of the Week – August 3, 2018
- A Day of Bush Katydids
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Olivia Finds a Fancy Moth
- Photo of the Week – July 27, 2018
- Quality Time
- 2018 Grassland Restoration Network, September 5 and 6 – Register Now!
- Photo of the Week – July 13, 2018
- Field Day in the Platte River Prairies – July 21, 2018
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Olivia Contemplates Poop
- Photo of the Week
- Square Meter of Prairie Project – June 2018
- Photo of the Week – June 29, 2018
- Niobrara Valley Preserve From The Air
- Photo of the Week – June 22, 2018
- A Closer Look at Prairie Roots