I’m curious to see if anyone can identify the subject of this photo. If you think you know, put your guess in the comments section below and I’ll try to keep an eye out and chime in when someone gets the right answer.
I’ll give you six clues.
- It is neither animal nor mineral.
- It is smaller than a bread box.
- It poses no known danger to humans.
- It will never call you to solicit money or votes.
- It did not appear in any Star Wars movies.
- It was photographed within my square meter photography plot.
Speaking of my square meter photography plot, I’ve just updated my web page for that project. You can click here (or on the Square Meter Photography Project tab in the menu at the top of this blog’s home page) to find out how many species I’ve photographed within that plot as of today. The number has gone up, both because I continue to find more species and because I’ve had more help identifying and separating species from each other.