Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – February 23, 2017
- Pill Bug Mystery
- Introducing “The Plant Game”
- Photo of the Week – February 16, 2017
- The Life of a Single Mom (Bee)
- Photo of the Week – February 9, 2017
- Compatibility of Cows, Conservation and Climate Change?
- Hubbard Alumni Blog: Platte Meditations
- Photo of the Week – February 3, 2017
- Survey Data is IN – THANK YOU!
- Photo of the Week – January 26, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Eric’s Great Plains Tourism Proposal
- Survey Reminder
- A Prairie Ecologist Survey – Please Help!
- Photo of the Week – January 18, 2017
- Photo of the Week – January 13, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Mysterious Strands of Silk
- Photo of the Week – January 5, 2017
- How Science Works and Why It Matters
- Photo of the Week – December 29, 2016
Tag Archives: composition signature
This is a follow-up to last week’s post on using prairie restoration to enlarge and reconnect remnant prairies. In this week’s post, I present a case study of a remnant sand prairie and an adjacent prairie restoration, and give thoughts … Continue reading