Search this Blog
- Hubbard Alumni Post – Chicken Wire?!
- Photo of the Week – March 17, 2016
- Should We Manage for Rare Species or Species Diversity?
- Photo of the Week – March 9, 2017
- Spines, Thorns, and the Plant Game
- Photo of the Week – March 2, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – No “Earth” without “Art”
- Save the Date – Grassland Restoration Network July 11-12, 2017
- Photo of the Week – February 23, 2017
- Pill Bug Mystery
- Introducing “The Plant Game”
- Photo of the Week – February 16, 2017
- The Life of a Single Mom (Bee)
- Photo of the Week – February 9, 2017
- Compatibility of Cows, Conservation and Climate Change?
- Hubbard Alumni Blog: Platte Meditations
- Photo of the Week – February 3, 2017
- Survey Data is IN – THANK YOU!
- Photo of the Week – January 26, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Eric’s Great Plains Tourism Proposal
Tag Archives: field day
Our next Field Day at The Nature Conservancy’s Platte River Prairies will be Saturday August 6. We hope that by making it on a Saturday we will make it more accessible to families and people whose bosses don’t let them … Continue reading
This Wednesday (June 22) is our next Platte River Prairies Field Day. Admission is free, and there will be several hikes/presentations to choose from during each of the four session periods during the day. Come learn about prairie plants and insects, … Continue reading
Please plan to join us for our next field day on June 22, 2016. We will have multiple field sessions to choose from throughout the day from 9am to 3:30pm. There is no cost for attending, and families are welcome. … Continue reading
We’ve completed the full agenda for our next Platte River Prairies Field Day on August 21. We’ll have a wide range of topics and sessions to choose from; it should be a fantastic day. See the full agenda, descriptions of … Continue reading
On Friday August 21, we’ll be hosting our next Field Day on the Platte River Prairies. The agenda is nearly set – we’re just waiting for final confirmation from a few presenters before putting out the official agenda. We’ll have … Continue reading
We’ve finalized the agenda for our next Platte River Prairies Field Day, which will be June 26, 2015. I hope to see many of you there. This Field Day will include a wide range of topics including: – ecology and … Continue reading
We put together a draft agenda for our next Platte River Prairies Field Day, which will take place on Wednesday August 27 at our site south of Wood River, Nebraska. The agenda is a draft only because we may add … Continue reading
Our next Field Day will be on August 27 – – NOT August 29, 2014. It was pointed out to me by several people that it might be a bad idea to schedule a field day on the Friday of … Continue reading
I hope to see many of you at our first Field Day of the 2014 season. On Friday, June 13, we’ll host hikes and presentations all day long at our Platte River Prairies. Come learn about prairie ecology, plant identification, … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder that our Platte River Prairies Field Day is Friday July 12. We will have hikes and presentations on plant identification, invasive species, reptiles, amphibians, small mammals, insects, prairie management and restoration, and much more. If you’re … Continue reading