Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
- Photo of the Week – June 24, 2016
- In Defense of Erosion
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – THIS WEDNESDAY
- Photo of the Week – June 17, 2016
- A Week in the Sandhills
- Photo of the Week- June 10, 2016
- Graduating. Naturally.
- Photo of the Week – June 3, 2016
- Next Platte River Prairies Field Day – June 22, 2016
Tag Archives: calamus outfitters
Early last week, a group of us spent a couple days enjoying the Nebraska Sandhills at Calamus Outfitters, a working ranch that also offers a number of outdoor recreation opportunities. Here are a few photos from those days. . It’s … Continue reading
I just got back from a trip through the Nebraska Sandhills. The trip included a brief stop at the beautiful Switzer Ranch – home of Calamus Outfitters, a ranch family-owned business providing opportunities for bird watching, hunting, river floating, photography, … Continue reading