Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
- Photo of the Week – June 24, 2016
- In Defense of Erosion
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – THIS WEDNESDAY
- Photo of the Week – June 17, 2016
- A Week in the Sandhills
- Photo of the Week- June 10, 2016
- Graduating. Naturally.
- Photo of the Week – June 3, 2016
- Next Platte River Prairies Field Day – June 22, 2016
Tag Archives: photo blog
Here’s a sign that I’ve been spending too much time in meetings, and not enough time working on science projects. Apparently, I’m getting a little desperate for some data to analyze… The other night, I found myself idly wondering how … Continue reading
We got our first real snow of the season last week. Early Friday morning, I braved the icy roads and made it to our Platte River Prairies in time for a sunrise walk. It was a beautiful morning. The temperature … Continue reading