Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Sand Wasps
- Voting Results: Prairie and Bee? or Bee in Prairie?
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Community-Based Stewardship and Long-Term Management
- Register Now – 2016 Grassland Restoration Network Workshop
- Quick Field Day Note
- Photo of the Week – August 4, 2016
- The Role of History In Today’s Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
Tag Archives: autumn color
A Moment in Time I actually saw this seed detach from a milkweed pod and float away on a breath of wind. I tracked its flight until it got stuck – ever so slightly – on the seed head of a nearby … Continue reading
Sometimes the simplest things make the best photos. The below photo was taken right outside my back door, and is just two fallen sycamore leaves overlapping each other. When photographing leaf patterns, I often have a hard time finding a composition that captures what … Continue reading