Search this Blog
- That Predator Just Killed My Predator!
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Sand Wasps
- Voting Results: Prairie and Bee? or Bee in Prairie?
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Community-Based Stewardship and Long-Term Management
- Register Now – 2016 Grassland Restoration Network Workshop
- Quick Field Day Note
- Photo of the Week – August 4, 2016
- The Role of History In Today’s Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
Tag Archives: experience
Regular readers of this blog are familiar with The Nature Conservancy’s Hubbard Fellowship program. Our two current Fellows, Eliza and Anne, have been frequent contributors to this blog over the last 6 months. While they’ll be here in Nebraska for another half year, it’s … Continue reading
A guest post by Eliza Perry, one of our Hubbard Fellows. All photos are by Eliza. Last week, most of the Platte River Prairies cohort hopped in a van together and drove to South Dakota for the annual Patch-Burn Grazing … Continue reading
Attention recent college graduates from Natural Resources and Conservation programs… I am excited to announce the new Claire M. Hubbard Young Leaders in Conservation Fellowship Program. The program will fund two Fellowship positions with The Nature Conservancy of Nebraska. Fellows will be based here … Continue reading