Search this Blog
- Hubbard Alumni Post – Chicken Wire?!
- Photo of the Week – March 17, 2016
- Should We Manage for Rare Species or Species Diversity?
- Photo of the Week – March 9, 2017
- Spines, Thorns, and the Plant Game
- Photo of the Week – March 2, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – No “Earth” without “Art”
- Save the Date – Grassland Restoration Network July 11-12, 2017
- Photo of the Week – February 23, 2017
- Pill Bug Mystery
- Introducing “The Plant Game”
- Photo of the Week – February 16, 2017
- The Life of a Single Mom (Bee)
- Photo of the Week – February 9, 2017
- Compatibility of Cows, Conservation and Climate Change?
- Hubbard Alumni Blog: Platte Meditations
- Photo of the Week – February 3, 2017
- Survey Data is IN – THANK YOU!
- Photo of the Week – January 26, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Eric’s Great Plains Tourism Proposal
Tag Archives: grazing impacts
Note to my son (and others who mainly follow this blog to see if there are cool pictures or pictures of them): This is a pretty long and involved post – sorry. The first picture is probably the best one, … Continue reading
If you read this blog frequently, you know I manage many of our prairies with combinations of prescribed fire and grazing. I like the heterogeneous habitat structure I get from patch-burn grazing, and have documented benefits to plant diversity in our prairies. (I’ve … Continue reading