Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2017
- Down A Deer Vetch Rabbit Hole
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2017
- Miscellaneous Sightings
- Photo of the Week – August 3, 2017
- Popular Sunflowers
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2017
- Pollinators and Insect Conservation Field Day – August 5
- Hubbard Fellowship Applications Are Being Accepted NOW!
- Photo of the Week – July 20, 2017
- Prairie Noise
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2017
- Spider Watching
- Photo of the Week – July 6, 2017
- Swarms, Squadrons, and Skies
- Photo of the Week – June 29, 2017
- It’s a WHAT??
- Photo of the Week – June 23, 2017
- Register for the 2017 Grassland Restoration Network Now!
- Exotic Beauty
Tag Archives: seed pods
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading
This has not been a great winter for snow photography. Mild temperatures have made it nice for many outdoor activities (excluding ice skating, sledding, skiing, etc.) and for overwintering sandhill cranes, but there hasn’t been any snow on the ground … Continue reading