Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
- Photo of the Week – June 24, 2016
- In Defense of Erosion
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – THIS WEDNESDAY
- Photo of the Week – June 17, 2016
- A Week in the Sandhills
- Photo of the Week- June 10, 2016
- Graduating. Naturally.
- Photo of the Week – June 3, 2016
- Next Platte River Prairies Field Day – June 22, 2016
Tag Archives: seed pods
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading
This has not been a great winter for snow photography. Mild temperatures have made it nice for many outdoor activities (excluding ice skating, sledding, skiing, etc.) and for overwintering sandhill cranes, but there hasn’t been any snow on the ground … Continue reading