Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
- Photo of the Week – June 24, 2016
- In Defense of Erosion
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – THIS WEDNESDAY
- Photo of the Week – June 17, 2016
- A Week in the Sandhills
- Photo of the Week- June 10, 2016
- Graduating. Naturally.
- Photo of the Week – June 3, 2016
- Next Platte River Prairies Field Day – June 22, 2016
- Prairie Dog Spider
- Photo of the Week – May 27, 201
- Family Time on the Niobrara
Tag Archives: milkweed seeds
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading