Search this Blog
- That Predator Just Killed My Predator!
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Sand Wasps
- Voting Results: Prairie and Bee? or Bee in Prairie?
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Community-Based Stewardship and Long-Term Management
- Register Now – 2016 Grassland Restoration Network Workshop
- Quick Field Day Note
- Photo of the Week – August 4, 2016
- The Role of History In Today’s Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
Tag Archives: milkweed seeds
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading
Ok, I know milkweed seeds have been done to death by photographers. I, personally, have somewhere around a zillion milkweed seed photos. But milkweed seeds in the winter? With hoar frost? And a snowy background? That’s just magic. How can … Continue reading