Search this Blog
- Down A Deer Vetch Rabbit Hole
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2017
- Miscellaneous Sightings
- Photo of the Week – August 3, 2017
- Popular Sunflowers
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2017
- Pollinators and Insect Conservation Field Day – August 5
- Hubbard Fellowship Applications Are Being Accepted NOW!
- Photo of the Week – July 20, 2017
- Prairie Noise
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2017
- Spider Watching
- Photo of the Week – July 6, 2017
- Swarms, Squadrons, and Skies
- Photo of the Week – June 29, 2017
- It’s a WHAT??
- Photo of the Week – June 23, 2017
- Register for the 2017 Grassland Restoration Network Now!
- Exotic Beauty
- Photo of the Week – June 15, 2017
Tag Archives: cold weather
Today was a cold blustery day, on the heels of some severe weekend storms. I went down to check on our prairie (five inches of rain, strong winds, and a tornado a few miles away) and was glad to see … Continue reading
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading