Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – October 20, 2016
- Trusting the Resilience of Prairies
- Photo of the Week – October 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Sky is My Mountain
- Ok. I’m on Instagram. Now What?
- Photo of the Week – October 7, 2016
- The Enigmatic Stick Insect
- The Curious Case of Stickleaf Flowers – Yet Another Fascinating Natural History Story
- Photo of the Week – September 22, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Zen of the Prairie
- CORRECTION to Photo of the Week
- Photo of the Week – September 16, 2016
- The Value of the Water in the Nebraska Sandhills
- Photo of the Week – September 8, 2016
- Hubbard Alumni Blog: Volunteer Findings
- Photo of the Week – September 1, 2016
- That Predator Just Killed My Predator!
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Sand Wasps
- Voting Results: Prairie and Bee? or Bee in Prairie?
Tag Archives: cold weather
Today was a cold blustery day, on the heels of some severe weekend storms. I went down to check on our prairie (five inches of rain, strong winds, and a tornado a few miles away) and was glad to see … Continue reading
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading