Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – April 28, 2017
- How Small Is Too Small?
- Photo of the Week – April 20, 2017
- Not Yet, Monarchs, Not Yet!
- Photo of the Week – April 13, 2017
- Spring Obsession
- Burning For Good Reasons
- Photo of the Week – April 6, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – The Nature of Human Intervention
- Photo of the Week – March 31, 2017
- Now You See Them, Now You Don’t (But They Might Still Be There!)
- Photo of the Week – March 24, 2017
- Hubbard Alumni Post – Chicken Wire?!
- Photo of the Week – March 17, 2016
- Should We Manage for Rare Species or Species Diversity?
- Photo of the Week – March 9, 2017
- Spines, Thorns, and the Plant Game
- Photo of the Week – March 2, 2017
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – No “Earth” without “Art”
- Save the Date – Grassland Restoration Network July 11-12, 2017
Tag Archives: cold weather
Today was a cold blustery day, on the heels of some severe weekend storms. I went down to check on our prairie (five inches of rain, strong winds, and a tornado a few miles away) and was glad to see … Continue reading
Monday morning was cold here. If I remember correctly, it was about 4 degrees below zero when I decided to go for a walk with my camera. (Because, hey, what else would you do on a morning like that?) There … Continue reading