Search this Blog
- Photo of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Sand Wasps
- Voting Results: Prairie and Bee? or Bee in Prairie?
- Photo of the Week – August 11, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Post – Community-Based Stewardship and Long-Term Management
- Register Now – 2016 Grassland Restoration Network Workshop
- Quick Field Day Note
- Photo of the Week – August 4, 2016
- The Role of History In Today’s Prairie Management
- Photo of the Week – July 28, 2016
- Platte River Prairies Field Day – August 6, 2016
- Returning to Nachusa Grasslands
- Photo of the Week – July 21, 2016
- A Crappy Job But Somebody’s Got To Do It
- Photo of the Week – July 14, 2016
- Hubbard Fellowship Blog – Welcome to the Fourth Class of Hubbard Fellows!
- A Conciliatory Gift from the Mammal Community?
- Photo of the Week – July 7, 2016
- More Than One Milkweed
- Photo of the Week – July 1, 2016
Tag Archives: woodpecker
On my last trip to the Niobrara Valley Preserve, I photographed the bark of wildfire-killed pine trees in warm late day light. I liked both the patterns and the color and was just trying to make some visually-interesting images. As … Continue reading